Whether strolling, hiking, jogging, high-altitude jogging or trail running – exercising in the fresh air assists the body during training and promotes mental regeneration.
High-altitude running park Lech Zürs am Arlberg
Lech Zürs am Arlberg offers perfect training conditions for runners. They can choose among ten routes of 54km in total, all of which are set in spectacular natural surroundings: four for beginners, two for moderately advanced and two for advanced athletes, a mountain running trail and the “forest mile” for training runs. Runners’ joints will rejoice on foot-friendly ground, from riverside gravel trails to soft meadows and mossy forest paths.
Shaping up combined with absolute well-being – according to the AMAS high-altitude study, moderate sports activities at Lech’s altitude have a proven positive effect on the body. Signage and maps help runners to verify and adhere to their own pace and pulse targets. Further Information
- Trail Running in Kleinwalsertal
- Trail Running in Brandnertal
- Trail Running at the Arlberg
- Running in Bregenzerwald
Here trail runners will find numerous other route tips for route planning: detailed information about the routes, the altitude profile, and what to see on the track and in the surroundings.
Trailrunning Events 20211
- Montafon Arlberg Marathon, 25th of June
- Montafon Totale Trail, 9th of July
- Walser Trail Challenge, Kleinwalsertal on 30./31. July.
- “Der Weiße Ring” – the Trailrunning Challenge in Lech Zürs (Arlberg), 20th of August