- “crossculture” is the name of the Bregenz Festival special programme for kids and teenagers. From late June to mid-July, it comprises guided backstage tours of the lake stage, workshops for young talents who like to sing or play an instrument, and special concerts for families.
- Every first Sunday of the month from 14:30, vorarlberg museum is open for families to explore, get new impressions and learn something new. At the end of the tour, everybody can join in painting and crafts activities. Special children’s creativity workshops are organised every second Saturday (except during school holidays). Workshops are also arranged during school holidays.
- Saturdays from 10:00-12:00, Kunsthaus Bregenz stages guided visits for children followed by a creativity workshop inspired by the tour. The programme caters to children aged 5 to 10 years.
- In cooperation with author Monika Helfer and artist Barbara Steinitz, the Jewish Museum Hohenems has staged a separate exhibition for children following the museum’s main exhibition circuit. In scenic episodes and silhouette pictures, the exhibition for children tells the story of the Jews in Hohenems, from the early beginnings to the present, using language and imagery which children aged 6-12 can readily understand.
- In the Bregenzerwald, the Werkraum House in Andelsbuch and the Women’s Museum in Hittisau organise creative, informative and entraining programmes for kids. While the Werkraum House has several specific dates set, the Women’s Museum’s programme takes place on Thursday mornings from mid-July to mid-September.
- Nature supplies the bounty which kids use during creativity afternoons in the Kleinwalsertal. First they collect materials such as roots, stones, clay, flower blossoms and leaves outdoors, which they then transform into works (of art) in the workshop. Suitable for children aged six to 12, this three-hour programme takes place in any kind of weather on Wednesdays (summer season)
"crossculture" Bregenz, Fest des Kindes 2016, performance"The little Hamlet"
"crossculture" Bregenzer Festspiele, Mitmachtheater "Lollo" 2016
"crossculture" Bregenzer Festspiele, "Lollo" 2016
Learning about culture in vorarlberg museum, Exhibition “Buchstäblich Vorarlberg” (literally Vorarlberg)
Learning about culture in vorarlberg museum, “Römer oder so” (Romans or so) exhibition
Learning about art in Kunsthaus Bregenz
Children’s exhibition in the Jewish Museum Hohenems, silhouette images
"Cinello" concerts for children in Bludenz