The “Die Wälderin” wellness hotel opened its doors in September 2018. The hotel’s dramatic location in Mellau in the heart of the Bregenzerwald is the ideal starting point for adventures in the Mellau-Damüls hiking and skiing area. Featuring relaxed hospitality and modern Vorarlberg timber architecture, the property invites you to relax and unwind. As a point of pride, regional craftsmen from Bregenzerwald built many of the hotel’s furnishings.
Bright, airy rooms with panoramic views are the ideal setting to enjoy your holiday! After an eventful and adventurous day, recharge your batteries in the diverse wellness world with a view of the mighty Kanisfluh mountain and find peace and relaxation in the spacious sauna world.
Our hotel offers:
- 100 bright, airy rooms with mountain panorama
- Plenty of wood, glass and natural materials
- Children’s areas
- Located directly opposite the Mellaubahn cable car
- Special packages
- Underground garage
- Tip: For stays of 3 nights or longer, take advantage of the Bregenzerwald Card with numerous free services and discounts from 1 May to 31 October.
No matter whether you are travelling for business or for pleasure, our spacious rooms provide a sanctuary that promotes well-being, rejuvenation and relaxation. Enjoy fantastic activities in the area: all from the hotel doorstep.
Wellness / Health / Beauty
For an especially relaxing stay, take advantage of our wellness facilities throughout the year.
- Large wellness world with indoor pools
- Bright, airy pool landscape with relaxation area and gardens
- Garden pool heated year round
- Sauna world: Finnish sauna, organic panorama sauna, mountain-flower steam bath, mystic steam bath, multi-sensory showers, infrared relaxation room and mountain hay relaxation room
- Wonderful quiet zones
Bright sauna area
Located at the valley station of the MellauBahn cable car
Contact and booking:
Hotel Die Wälderin****
A-6881 Mellau / Bregenzerwald
T +43 (0) 5518/201 02