Welcoming, affectionately dignified, stylish, and genuine. Experience a feeling of security combined with cordiality, tradition and modern hotel comfort. “Basically, it’s always the connections with people that make life worth living” – with this in mind:“Welcome.”
We value quality ingredients from the region and pay great attention to detail. When taking your first step over the threshold of our establishment, you will be struck by an ambience of well-being and warmth stemming from human proximity and genuine hospitality.
We are a strong team and we are happy to be there for our guests! We do what we do with love and passion! This makes us unique! It is very important to us that our guests feel comfortable in our establishment and can enjoy their stay to the very fullest.
Our wellness hotel
- Double room apartments with a view of the Damüls mountains
- Gourmet half board with breakfast buffet featuring ingredients from the region and a 5-course menu with choice of dishes incl. salad buffet
- weekly theme evening: Fondue, Bregenzerwald farmer’s buffet, or Mediterranean buffet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Located directly in the Damüls ski and hiking area, guided hikes
- Bregenzerwald Card from 3 nights in summer
- Numerous activities: Hiking, skiing, cross-country skiing, Nordic walking, swimming, snowshoe hiking
Wellness / Health / Beauty
Welcome to “Luwafeer” – Emotion and Spa. Our realm of the elements: Air, Water, Fire, Earth – The 4 elements show us the way to our core. We have united the elements so that you can switch off and restore your inner balance. Feel the pulse of the heart, perceive the peace, breathe deeply once again, and take care of your individual well-being!
Panorama indoor pool, fragrance columns, aromatic steam bath, Kneipp foot bath, multi-sensory showers, textile steam bath, panorama sauna, infrared cabin, organic sauna, ice fountain, relaxation room, room of silence, fitness studio, “realm of senses,” massages, packings, baths – each treatment is a small holiday in itself. In summer, there is also a sunbathing lawn in the heart of nature with a wonderful mountain backdrop – your open-air box seats!
A fountain for Kneipp therapy, drinking or simply cooling down. A place of strength with just one small catch – concentrating on the essentials and finding one’s own centre – receiving things – but not demanding them.
We look forward to welcoming you – The Klauser family and team
Leaf through our picture gallery: