Themed culinary hikes are a signature programme in the Bregenzerwald: On a day tour you walk from breakfast to lunch and then on to dessert. Each course is served at a different mountaintop inn or restaurant. Pure walking time: 3.5 to 4 hours, depending on the hiking route.
The following hiking routes are available:
- Through river and valley landscapes / Mellau-Bizau-Bezau
- Via the gorge to the alpine pasture / Sibratsgfäll-Schönenbach
– An exact route description and a hiking map
– Vouchers for your 3-course-meal
– Tickets for the ride with the public bus, if necessary
Price per person: 45,- to 60,- Euro depending on the hiking route