The exciting golf region located between Lake Constance and Arlberg
The distances between golf courses/clubs in Vorarlberg are pleasantly short. This makes it simple to tee off at various different courses within just a few days. Should the travel times nevertheless seem too long, we recommend booking at one of the golf hotels located close to the courses.
Seven timesthe variety
- The expansiveness of the Rhine Valley, the lush landscape of reed beds and views of the Vorarlberg and Swiss Alps are characteristic of the 18-hole Montfort golf course in Rankweil.
- The 18-hole Golfpark Bregenzerwald in Riefensberg-Sulzberg is situated harmoniously between meadows and gentle hills.
- The 18-hole Brand golf course in Brandnertal extends across challenging Alpine terrain at 1,000 m elevation.
- The 18-hole golf course of the Golfclub Bludenz-Braz is characterised by gentle ridges at the forest edge, surrounded by small wooden barns and impressive rock formations.
- The mountains of Montafon feature two 9-hole golf courses: Schruns-Tschagguns (GC Montafon), featuring the longest par 5 in western Austria, and Partenen (GC Silvretta), which is located at 1,100 metres above sea level.
- The joy of top-flight golf: This breathtaking, brand-new 9-hole course in Zugertal at 1,500 metres elevation was opened in 2016. Lech Golf Club.
Vorarlberg golf voucher
7 golf courses – 1 Vorarlberg golf voucher: 20% green-fee reduction at all 7 courses!
Those who stay at least on night at a golf-partner hotel will receive a Vorarlberg golf voucher for 20% off all seven golf courses in Vorarlberg. Tee times and payment may be arranged directly at the hotel.