Lech Zürs am Arlberg
- The Lech Snowpark at Schlegelkof holds attractions for all riders. On an area of 3.6 hectares it features some 17 perfectly groomed obstacles. Freestylers have a choice between the Fun Run, the Rail Line and a Pro Line. The Close to Heaven freestyle contest in March is an annual highlight. Bystanders can watch from the Schlegelkopf lift, from where they enjoy the very best of views.
- Snowpark Montafon at Grasjoch is a huge, creatively designed park. Fully mounted, it consists of more than 40 elements with rails, kickers and boxes for beginners and professionals. The programme features contests and events where you can rub shoulders with the stars of the snowboard and freeski scene. The 800m long freeride cross with steep curves, drops, jumps, billow runs and a tunnel is right next to the snowpark.
- The Golm-X-Cross course in the Golm ski area is 350m long. Skiers and snowboarders can enjoy kickers, camel humps, bank (steep) turns.
- The Backyards snowpark stands out for its length, the graffiti and trash obstacles such as oil drums and tractor tyres. The near 30 obstacles are redesigned and freshly mounted every year. The park is located near Glattjochbahn and hosts regular events.
- Snowpark Damüls pulls out all the stops for freestylers. Each day, a shapecrew grooms the six-hectare area to give the runs and slopes an ideal shape. With more than 70 features, boxes, barriers, kickers, rails, stairs, curves and bumps, the park is perfectly equipped. There is a BeginnerLine, the Mainpark, Middlepark, Ugapark and the RagazProPark for real professionals.
- Funslope Steffisalp in Warth-Schröcken combines a ski run with jumps, obstacles and a cross run, the outcome being an attractive mix for snowboarders and skiers alike.
- With ten kickers, nine boxes, five rails, a hip and a T-Bone XL, the Snowpark Pleasure Diedamspark offers perfect park terrain and ideal conditions for every level of riding.
- At the Crystal Ground Snowpark Kleinwalsertal in Riezlern diverting rail and kickerlines offer the right setup for every level of proficiency. And with floodlights, it is also possible to ’shred’ (=ride) at night.
- Another large boarder park is the Fellhorn Fun Slope in the Kanzelwand-Fellhorn ski area.