Visiting Vorarlberg safely
There will be a general lockdown in Austria from 22 November to 13 December. After that, the restrictions for the unvaccinated will remain. Take-away in gastronomy is possible. Cable cars can be used, provided they are in operation.
Daily updated information on Corona security measures and rules in Vorarlberg can be found at www.vorarlberg.travel/en/visiting-safely
- Snowpark Montafon at Grasjoch is a huge, creatively designed park. Fully mounted, it consists of more than 40 elements with rails, kickers and boxes for beginners and professionals. The programme features contests and events where you can rub shoulders with the stars of the snowboard and freeski scene. The 800m long freeride cross with steep curves, drops, jumps, billow runs and a tunnel is right next to the snowpark.
- Snowpark Damüls pulls out all the stops for freestylers. Each day, a shapecrew grooms the six-hectare area to give the runs and slopes an ideal shape. With more than 70 features, boxes, barriers, kickers, rails, stairs, curves and bumps, the park is perfectly equipped. There is a BeginnerLine, the Mainpark, Middlepark, Ugapark and the RagazProPark for real professionals.
- Funslope Steffisalp in Warth-Schröcken combines a ski run with jumps, obstacles and a cross run, the outcome being an attractive mix for snowboarders and skiers alike.
- With ten kickers, nine boxes, five rails, a hip and a T-Bone XL, the Snowpark Pleasure Diedamspark offers perfect park terrain and ideal conditions for every level of riding.
- The Crystal Family is made up of three funparks in the ski resort Oberstdorf / Kleinwalsertal. Crystal Slope and Crystal Peak are located on Fellhorn and the Crystal Ground is located at the bottom of the Kanzelwand in Riezlern, Kleinwalsertal. With floodlights, at Crystal Ground in Riezlern it is also possible to ’shred’ (=ride) at night every Wednesday from 7 o 9 pm.
Lech Zürs am Arlberg
- The Lech Snowpark at Schlegelkof holds attractions for all riders. On an area of 3.6 hectares it features some 17 perfectly groomed obstacles. Freestylers have a choice between the Fun Run, the Rail Line and a Pro Line. The Close to Heaven freestyle contest in March is an annual highlight. Bystanders can watch from the Schlegelkopf lift, from where they enjoy the very best of views.
- The Backyards snowpark stands out for its length, the graffiti and trash obstacles such as oil drums and tractor tyres. The near 30 obstacles are redesigned and freshly mounted every year. The park is located near Glattjochbahn and hosts regular events.