Fried blueberry pie with Alpine cheese and sour cream
Ingredients for 4 people
380 g blueberries, fresh or frozen
150 g 6-month-old Alpine cheese, cut into 0.5 cm cubes
100 g coarse flour
50 ml milk
2 tbsp. butter
1. Mix the blueberries well with the flour and milk.
2. Crush half of the berries until the juice runs out. Mix in the Alpine cheese.
3. Foam half of the butter in a non-stick pan and pour the mixture into a roughly 8 cm ring. Wait until the mixture has caked somewhat, then repeat the procedure with the rest of the mixture.
4. After roughly 2 minutes, sprinkle with granulated sugar, add the remaining butter, turn over and sprinkle again with granulated sugar and fry until cooked.
5. Serve with the sour cream which has been mixed till smooth.
Recipe: Florian Mairitsch, Alma