No special proof for entry!
Austria has lifted all entry rules imposed because of the pandemic. Since 16.5.2022 no G-proof, no test proof and no registration is necessary for entry into Austria. Entry is thus possible from all countries of the world without any conditions.
The previous rules for virus variant areas remain officially in place, however, no country is currently on the list of these areas.
FAQ an detailled Information:
- Entry Regulations (Austrian National Tourist Office)
- Current COVID-19 federal entry regulation (in German only)
- Medical Certificate (Annex B – english, pdf)
- Online-Registration (Pre-Travel-Clearance), english
- Registration Form (PDF) if registration is not possible online (Annex E -english)
- Holiday Ninja Pass in english
RETURN JOURNEY TO YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Please remember that not only the Austrian regulations are decisive for your trip, but also the regulations in your country of origin when you return home. Please inform yourself at the responsible authorities about the regulations for leaving or returning home. For the following countries you can find an overview here:
Digital Travel Plan of the European Union
On this page you will be directed to the current website of your home country and your destination country and informed about what you have to do when you return home. A European Union service page that can help you plan your trip to Vorarlberg and your journey home.
Due to the current situation, there are still restrictions in the train timetable of national and international long-distance traffic. Please contact ÖBB directly for further information.
- Current information on restrictions by ÖBB (Austrian Federal Railways)
Information hotline ÖBB Customer Service at T: 05-1717 (0 – 24 h)
The airports close to Vorarlberg in D and CH are in operation. Please check the flight schedule directly with your airline or travel agent as well as the entry and return rules.