Sporthotel Beck is the best choice for active family holidays in Vorarlberg. We’ve thought of everything so you can transform your family holiday into a lasting memory.
Our family hotel
- Comfortably furnished double rooms and apartments
- Top food and drink – Restaurant, sun terrace, hotel bar
- Soft drinks at the soda fountain available during the day
- Kids’ club with all-day care
- On-site indoor pool
- Wellness area with various saunas, steam bath, Sabbia Med and fitness room
- A large variety of wellness services with facial treatments, massages, etc. can be booked on site
- Large bathing lake directly at the hotel with on-site access – free for hotel guests!
- We breed Haflinger horses and have riding grounds and an indoor riding arena
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Free parking spaces right next to hotel
- Free shuttle service from Bludenz train station to the hotel and back
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Mountain breakfast at our mountain hut 1x per week if the weather is nice
- Including the Brandnertal Card – providing discount use of the cable cars and free use of public transport
- Special meals for dietary restrictions (gluten free, lactose free, etc.)
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Laundry service
Special amenities/programmes for families
Our programme for your little ones features plenty of variety. Boredom at our hotel is unheard of.
- Childcare is included in our gourmet half board
- Small guests from age 3 can receive supervision from Sunday to Friday
- Baby and small-child supervision (ages 1-3) is available for up to 3 hours during the mornings and upon arrangement
- Baby equipment such as a baby phone, baby bed, bottle warmer, high chair, etc. are included
- Small beds, changing table, bottle warmer, bath tub, thermometer, as well as high chair or bibs available upon request
- Every night there is a special dinner just for kids who eat together along with our supervisors.
- 2x weekly kids can try out riding at our riding facility
- 2x weekly quad biking for older children
- Fred’s Swim Academy (prior registration and extra fee required). Available throughout the year, our kids’ programme entitled “Small Farmers” gives kids the opportunity to help out in the barn, care for ponies, try out riding, paint t-shirts, do crafts, ride a quad bike, discover the area on a carriage ride and many other adventures and experiences!… Enjoy a few pleasant hours on the back of one of our breeding mare Haflinger horses.
- Horse enthusiasts, from beginners to advanced, can learn to ride or improve their skills. We offer personalised instruction so that each and every rider can advance his or her skills. A carriage ride is the perfect way to discover the beauty of the Brandnertal valley.
- Our in-house 3D archery course is doubtless one of most beautiful of its kind and makes archery at the Sporthotel Beck an extra special experience. Guests will enjoy the challenge of a 34-station summer course sure to turn any novice into a passionate enthusiast of the archery…
- Our large indoor riding centre ensures that every day at the Sporthotel Beck throughout the year is “riding weather” for your riding holiday.
The Brandnertal valley is the ideal place for those who love an active holiday.
- The golf course in Brand is located not far from the hotel. This 18-hole course in a beautiful natural setting is just a 5-min walk from the Sporthotel Beck. We are the founding hotel of the Golf Club Brand and our guests play at preferred rates!
- Outdoor tennis courts are also available to guests FREE of charge – indoor courts must be rented for a fee
- The bike park near Bürserberg is a paradise for downhill fans.
- The climbing park is a thrilling experience novice and advanced climbers alike
- Family-friendly hiking trails, like e.g.: the “Natursprünge” trail, the barefoot trail, the fable-and-water trail (Sagen- und Wasser-Erlebniswege) and many more
- Fishing & Fly fishing at the Alvierbach stream or Lake Lünersee
- Swim in the biotope and bathing lake right on hotel grounds
- Take a Segway tour in summer or winter through the village of Brand
- Ski, sledge and make the most of the enchanting snowy landscape in wintertime
Visit us at the Sporthotel Beck and let us treat you to an unforgettable holiday
Special tip: Skiing and riding
There is no better place for young horse lovers from age 10 than the 4-star family hotel Beck in Brand. An hour of riding or an excursion is part of the programme every day in addition to three hours of skiing or snowboard instruction. Offers are available here.
Contact and booking
Sporthotel Beck ****
T +43 5559 306